Commercial ConditionsBookings - Payment 2018-2019
1.1 Services Reservation
All services reservation (Excursions, Programs, transfers etc) will only be received via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and will be answered and / or confirmed within 48 hours (business days) by the same way. The following information of each passenger will be required:
- FULL NAME
- DATE OF BIRTH
- PASSPORT NUMBER
- FOOD RESTRICTION or VEGETARIAN DIET if applicable.
- HOTEL or PLACE OF ACCOMMODATION if applicable.
- CONTACT PHONES NUMBERS
1.2 Confirmation of Reservation
All bookings for services such as excursions, transfers, hotels, programs, etc. will be considered only as “blocked” They will become “Confirmed Reservations ¨ upon payment. Payment must be done in full before the date of service. (See: 2 Payment of Services). The confirmation of each booking is made by email and it will mention any necessary change of the service, such as schedules, cancellation, postponement or change of date.
1.3 Basic Conditions
Reservations and purchases are managed by FULL PATAGONIA TOUR in conjunction with their service providers (land tour operators, hotels, transportation and other services.) Rates and conditions are subject to change without notice and are solely the responsibility of the service provider. This mean that in some cases conditions of booking, payment and cancellation of each supplier before and / or during the service may be applied with previous notice.
1.4 Rates and Taxes
Rates are expressed in Chilean Pesos ($) and / or U.S. dollars (USD). All values in Chilean Pesos include VAT tax. Chilean resident tourist does not pay taxes if they pay in U.S. Dollars. Those who reside in Chile must pay 19% VAT tax (Hotels)
- Payment of Services
2.1 Amounts and Deadline
For reservations of Land or Maritime Excursions and Transportation: Once service be confirmed by our “staff” the payment of total amount must be done within a period not exceeding 3 days and or in the period that will be indicated in case of contracted service be shortly.
For reservations of Regular or All Inclusive Packages: Once service be confirmed by our “staff” the payment of 50% of total amount must be done within a period not exceeding 3 days . The remaining balance must be paid 45 days before the beggining of services or in the period that will be indicated.
For reservations of Hotels only:The deadline will be informed once reservation be confirmed due varied commercial policies of each hotel.
If the reservation is made very close to the departure date or within the above deadlines the full payment of services will be requested and same terms and penalties will be applied (see 3. Booking Cancellation and Penalties) in case of cancellation request.
Reservations that are not paid in the amounts and corresponding periods will be automatically canceled without notice.
FULL PATAGONIA TOUR might ask the passenger for “Down payment and / or payment of the reservation” their credit card details. This information is collected by filling in a form which is sent as an attachment. In addition, a copy of the passport or Identification card.
2.2 Means of payment: The means of payment for any service will be the following:
- – Deposit or Bank transfer.
Transfer or Bank Deposit
Chilean Pesos ($)
Name: Hotel y Turismo Chalet Chapital EIRL
Bank: Banco de Chile
Checking Account: 290-09802-05
Name: Deisy Margarette Hutt Calisto
Banco Santander Santiago / Swift Code: BSCHCLRM
Checking Account N° 510004865-7
- In the case of payment by transfer or bank deposit please send a copy of the transaction by e-mail. Our staff will reply acknowledging the receipt as soon as possible.
- Any costs, extra payments or bank transfer charges shall be borne by the passenger. The amount according each range must be added to total rate and will be the following:
|From U$$ 0 up US$ 200
|From U$$ 1.001 up US$ 2.500
|From U$$ 201 up US$ 350
|From US$ 2.501 up US$ 5.000
|From U$$ 351 up US$ 500
|From US$ 5.001 up US$ 20.000
|From U$$ 501 up US$ 1.000
|From US$ 20.001 up US$ 50.000
- – Charge to Credit or Debit Card:
- Passengers will have to complete a form that will be sent with card details which must be signed and sent back as scanned document for our “staff” proceed with charge and send a copy.
- Credit card payments will incur a surcharge of 3% on the total value and with a maximum of 3 installments.
All payments will be verified by our “staff” on the first or second business day following that they were made . Bookings will be reconfirmed and passengers will be notified.
- Cancellation of Booking and Penalties:
FULL PATAGONIA TOUR understand that may exist different reasons for what a passenger must cancel a contracted service. In this case please considerer the following:
3.1 Cancellation Requests
All cancellations of services (Tours, Packages, Transfers, Hotels etc) must be requested by the passengers only via the email of staff of our company who be in charge of your booking and will be replied by the same way. Any cancellation request made by another way will not be considered.
3.2 Deadlines and Penalties:
For reservations of Land or Maritime Excursions and Transportation:
The cancellation policy of each service (Excursions or Transportation) is indicated on each activity description document that is sent to each passenger once each request or query is done or in our website (www.fullpatagoniatour.com) . Depending on number of passengers other cancellationn policy might be apllied that wil be indicated in the booking confirmation.
If the cancellation request of Excursions or Transfers is made inside the stipulated deadlines the total payment made for the booking will be refund if it was done by deposit , bank transference or cash. If payment was done by credit or debit card charge a 3% (transaction cost) will be retained and remaining balance will be refund.
For reservations of Regular or All Inclusive Packages:
- 45 days or more prior program: U$D 25 will be retained (operationals expenses) and remaining balance refunded.
- 44 up 31 days prior program: Only 50 % of total value or paid amount will be refunded.
- 30 up 15 days prior program: Only 25 % of total value or paid amount will be refunded.
- 14 up 1 day prior program: There wont be refund.
For reservation of Hotels only:
- It will be informed once booking confirmation be done due the several commercial policies of hotels.
If the cancellation request of Regular, All Inclusive Packages or Hotels is made inside the stipulated deadlines the indicated amounts will be refund if it was done by deposit , bank transference or cash. If payment was done by credit or debit card charge a 3% (transaction cost) will be retained and remaining balance will be refund as mentioned previously.
The corresponding refunds will be made within approximately 7 days after cancelation request through bank transfer. All expenses of this operation shall be borne by the passenger and will be deducted and / or reported.
3.3 Cancellation by Service Provider:
The service provider also can cancel a booking for its own reasons or reasons of force majeure. In that case, the passenger will be contacted by e-mail or telephone to notify the cancellation , reschedule the service if possible or definitively cancel it, refunding the total payment made for the booking.
FULL PATAGONIA TOUR / Tourist Operator:
- It acts only as an intermediary between the customer and the passenger or travel suppliers, excursions, transportation, etc and is subject to change itineraries or frequencies or terms.No responsibility for loss or additional expenses due to delays involved and / or program changes that are not warned in advance by the passenger, or for delays of air connections, nor for loss and / or damage of luggage or belongings for transport services and / or transfers.
- Together with our providers we will offer equivalent services in compensation for cancellations, suspensions or modifications by climatic conditions whenever possible. If this is not possible, we will proceed to reimburse all or part of the amount paid. However we will not refund the money paid for the reservations in the event of political, social problems, natural disasters, among others. In which case we will cancel or modify the national tour.
- Require each customer or passenger to comply with the conditions or requirements of the service or site of the tour, and we have the right to remove or prohibit the participation of a passenger endangering its own integrity or that of others or compromise the continuity of the service.
- The no-show of passengers at the time and / or place for any service, due personal or external reasons (eg delays or flight cancellations) will mean the loss of service without right to refund.
- Note that all reservations, fares, schedules, accommodations and services are subject to change by the suppliers may have extra expenses that must be paid by him or passengers.
- Purchases of any services constitutes that passenger or client has read and accept all terms and conditions mentioned in this document.