Discount in Regular Packages
Book online now and get a 15% OFF per person for 2 passengers or 20% OFF in case of 3 people or more.
Day 01: Punta Arenas’ Airport – Puerto Natales.
Reception at Punta Arenas´airport. Transfer to the city for taking a regular bus to Puerto Natales city (153 miles / 3 hours trip). Reception at bus station, transfer to the hotel. Accommodation.
Day 02: Torres del Paine National Park and Milodon’s Cave Natural Monument
Breakfast. Between 07:30 and 08:00 AM approximately, departure from passengers’ hotel for starting the full day excursion, which will take us to the Milodon’s Cave (Natural Monument) firstly, and later, will take us to “Torres del Paine” National Park, where we will observe the beautiful Paine Hill and admire lakes such as; “Sarmiento”, “Nordenskjold” and “Pehoe”. An easy stroll will take us to “Salto Grande” a mighty fall of water which is part of the hydrographic network of the park. Then, returning the main road we will go to CONAF’ administrative main office for continuing toward the “Grey Lake”. A lunch “menu” type is included in the service. Finally, passengers will be transferred to the hotel in Torres del Paine National Park. Accommodation.-
Day 03: Base of the Towers- Trekking
Breakfast. Early in the morning transfer to Towers sector, for starting the trekking to the base of the Towers, developed on well marked hiking trails, with slopes that raise a difficulty to “medium high”. This a particular challenge for thousands of visitors who are waiting with bated breath to see a show that they never forget. Colossal monuments carved in granite by the force of nature. A “box lunch” type is included in the service. The walk has a 7 to 8 hours duration round trip. At the end, transfer to the Hotel in Torres del Paine National Park. Accommodation.
Day 04: Serrano River Navigation – Balmaceda and Serrano Glaciers – Punta Arenas
Breakfast. Early in the morning departure by boat type zodiac to navigate the Serrano River. We will observe part of the Southern Ice Fields, a wide variety of flora and the Paine Mountain. Later, we will dock at Puerto Toro pier, from where we will begin a short walk to Serrano Glacier in Bernardo O’Higgins National Park. Then we’ll connect with a larger boat. During the trip we will be able to observe sea lions colonies, cormorants, condors, waterfalls and abundant native forest in addition to the Balmaceda Glacier. A lunch in the sector’s hostel is included. At 5:30 PM the return to Puerto Natales city is estimated. Finally, visitors are transferred to the bus station for taking the regular bus at 7:00 PM to Punta Arenas city. Transfer to the hotel. Accommodation.
Day 05: Airport
Breakfast. In schedule previous coordination, transfer to the airport. End of services.
Valor del programa por persona en base a tipo de habitación y categoría de alojamiento.
Pasajeros Nacionales (Pesos $) IVA Incluido / Pasajeros Extranjeros (Dólares USD)
The rooms considered in Lago Gray Hotel are in the Standard category, so in case of non availability they could be replaced by Superior rooms in the same hotel or another which could modify the rates for price and / or transport costs.
Departures and minimun group size
Daily departures with no minimum group size.
- All transfers and receptions.
- Regular bus tickets Punta Arenas – Puerto Natales – Punta Arenas.
- All excursions in regular shared service with English speaking guide.
- Menú lunch in excursions to Torres del Paine NP and Navigation Serrano River and Glaciers.
- Lunch Box in Base Torres Trekking.
- 1 accommodation night in Puerto Natales with private bathroom and breakfast.
- 2 accommodation nights in Torres del Paine National Park with private bathroom and breakfast.
- 1 accommodation night in Punta Arenas with private bathroom and breakfast.
- National Park entrance ticket.
- Other meals.
- Latest regular bus to Puerto Natales departs at 8:00 PM, so arrival flights with maximum at 7:00 PM are required on first day.
- All excursions in regular shared service, it means, those are shared with other passengers.
- The Hostels and Hotels mentioned are subject to availability and may be replaced by other similar establishments of category which could modify the published rates
- The mentioned rates may suffer changes due to dollar variability or by service providers needs, which will be informed opportunely.
October 2020 up to
Price per person on double occupancy FROM: