Discount in Regular Packages
Book online now and get a 15% OFF per person for 2 passengers or 20% OFF in case of 3 people or more.
Day 01: Punta Arenas’ Airport – Puerto Natales.
Reception at Punta Arenas’airport. Transfer to the city for taking the regular bus to Puerto Natales (153 miles/ 3 hours trip). Transfer to the hotel. Accommodation.
Day 02: Torres del Paine National Park and Milodon’s Cave Natural Monument
Breakfast. At 07:30 AM departure from passengers’ hotel for starting the full day excursion, which will take us to the Milodon’s Cave (Natural Monument) firstly, and later, will take us to “Torres del Paine” National Park, where we will observe the beautiful Paine Mountain and admire lakes such as; “Sarmiento”, “Nordenskjold” and “Pehoe”. An easy stroll will take us to “Salto Grande” a mighty fall of water which is part of the hydrographic network of the park. Then, returning to the main road, we will go to CONAF’ administrative main office for continuing toward the “Grey Lake”. A lunch menu type is included in the service. Finally, transfer to the hotel in Torres del Paine National Park. Accommodation.
Day 03: Grey Lake and Glacier Navigation – Puerto Natales
Breakfast. In the morning transfer to the place of shipment for navigating form the Grey Lake Hotel to the base of Grey Glacier. After navigating almost 1 hour, we will appreciate magnificient ancient glaciers which have more than 131 feet in height and beautiful celestial tones. Those are imposing a short distance from the boat. It is a n unmissable activity for those who visit the park. Finally, transfer to Puerto Natales. Accommodation.
Day 04: Punta Arenas’ airport.
Breakfast. In a schedule previous coordination, transfer to Puerto Natales’ bus station for taking a regular to Punta Arenas’ airport. (2 hours and 40 minutes of trip) End of services.
Puerto Natales / PN Torres del Paine
Don Guillermo / Hotel Lago Grey
|U$D 1.156||U$D 855||U$D 764|
Casa Patagonia /Hotel Lago Grey
|U$D 1.266||U$D 933||U$D 821|
Lady Florence Dixie / Hotel Lago Grey
|U$D 1.291||U$D 952||U$D 837|
Martin Gusinde / Hotel Lago Grey
|U$D 1.366||U$D 984||Not available|
Costaustralis / Hotel Lago Grey
|U$D 1.731||U$D 1.125||U$D 969|
The rooms considered in Hotel Lago Grey are Standard category, so in case of unavailability they could be replaced by Superior rooms in the same hotel or another which could modify the rates for price and / or transport costs.
- OCTOBER & MARCH: To be confirmed.
- NOVEMBER up to FEBRUARY: Daily departures with no minimum group size.
- All transfers and receptions.
- Regular bus tickets Punta Arenas – Puerto Natales – Airport.
- All the mentioned excursions in regular shared service with English-spanish speaking guide.
- Lunch menu type day 2.
- Toast with whisky and millenary ice in Grey Navigation.
- 2 accommodation nights in Puerto Natales with private bathroom and breakfast.
1 accommodation night in Torres del Paine National Park with private bathroom and breakfast
- National Park entrance ticket.
- Other meals.
- Last regular bus ‘departure schedule to Puerto Natales: 8:00 PM, upon which arrival flights with maximum at 7:00 PM the first day are required.
- The mentioned excursions are in regular shared service, it means, shared with other passengers.
- Hostels and Hotels mentioned are subject to availability and may be replaced by other similar establishments of category which could modify the published rates.
- The rates given above can be modified due to dollar variability or by service providers’ needs, which will be informed opportunely.
October 1st, 2019 up to
March 31st, 2020
Price per person in double occupancy FROM:
From: U$D 764