Discount in Regular Packages
Book online now and get a 15% OFF per person for 2 passengers or 20% OFF in case of 3 people or more.
Day 01: Punta Arenas Airport – Puerto Natales
Reception at Punta Arenas ‘airport. Transfer to the city for taking the regular bus to Puerto Natales city (153 miles / 3 hours of trip). Transfer to the hotel and accommodation.
Day 02: Torres del Paine National Park and Milodon’s Cave Natural Monument.
Breakfast. Between 7:30 and 8:00 AM approximately departure from passengers’ hotel for starting the full day excursion, which will take us to the Milodon’s cave (Natural Monument) firstly, and later, will take us to “Torres del Paine” National Park, where we will see the beautiful Paine Mountain and lakes such as; “Sarmiento”, “Nordenskjold” and “Pehoe”. An easy trake will take us to “Salto Grande” a mighty fall of water which is part of the hydrographic network of the park. Then, returning to the main road we will go to CONAF’ administrative main office for continuing toward the “Grey Lake”. A lunch menu type is included in the service. At 7:00 PM approximately we will return to the hotel. Accommodation
Day 03: Navigation to Balmaceda and Serrano Glaciers.
Continental breakfast. At 07:30 AM approximately departure from the hotel to the local pier for starting a boat trip to Balmaceda and Serrano Glaciers. This navigation has 4 hours duration until arriving at Bernardo O’Higgins National Park, where these 2 glaciers are. During the trip we will be able to observe sea lions colonies, cormorants, waterfalls and abundant native forest. Condors can be seen from the boat. Once in the park we will admire the boat from the Balmaceda glacier. Subsequently, we will dock at Puerto Toro pier, from where we will begin a short walk to Serrano glacier. It includes a ¨patagonic lunch¨ at Perales Farm. At approximately 5:30 PM we will be back in Puerto Natales city. Transfer to the hotel to collect luggage and transfer to bus station immediately. At 7:00 PM we will take the regular bus to Punta Arenas city (3 hours of trip). Reception and transfer to the hotel. Accommodation.
Day 04: Navigation to Magdalena and Marta Islands.
At 06:30 AM or agreed schedule transfer to the office to check-in, then transfer to the shipping place located in the Sector Laredo, 15 miles north from the city. From there is around 30 or 45 minutos sailing trough the Strait of Magellan waters to get to Marta Island and then Magdalena Island. Both islands form an interesting ecosystem, making an obligatory visit for any visitor, whereas Marta Island lodges more than 1.000 Sea lions, Cormorants, Skuas, Austral seagull, Antartic pigeon and Sea elephants. The Magdalena Island allows us to interact with one of the majors colonies of Magellan Penguins (around 150.000 birds). During the navigation it is possible to sight Austral Dolphins and Overas Toninas (kind of dolphins). To protect wild life, Marta Island is only circumnavigated to admire and photograph the Colony and the diversity of marine birds that live there. However in Magdalena Island it is possible to disembark for about one hour, to walk and to interact with the colony and visiting its Museum-Lighthouse. Return to the office and then the Hotel. Accommodation.
Day 05: Airport
Breakfast. In a schedule previous confirmation, transfer from the hotel to the airport.
End of the services.
Valor del programa por persona en base a tipo de habitación y categoría de alojamiento.
Pasajeros Nacionales (Pesos $) IVA Incluido / Pasajeros Extranjeros (Dólares USD)
Departures and minimum group size:
Daily departures without minimum group size.
- All transfers and receptions.
- Regular bus ticket Punta Arenas – Puerto Natales – Punta Arenas.
- All the excursions mentioned before, in regular shared service with Spanish-English speaking guide.
- Lunch menu type during Torres del Paine Excursion.
- Patagonic lunch in Navigation to Glaciers.
- 2 accommodation nights in Puerto Natales with private bathroom and breakfast.
- 2 accommodation nights in Punta Arenas with private bathroom and breakfast.
- Entrance fees to National Parks.
- Other meals.
– Latest regular bus to Puerto Natales: 8:00 PM . So flights arriving no later than 7:00 PM are required on first day.- Latest regular bus to Puerto Natales: 8:00 PM . So flights arriving no later than 7:00 PM are required on first day.
– Hostels and Hotels mentioned are subject to availability and may be replaced by other establishments of similar category which could modify the published rates.
– The values given above can be modified by service providers, which will be informed opportunely.
May to August 2021
Price per person on double occupancy FROM:
From: U$D 736
October 2020 to April 2021
Price per person on double occupancy FROM:
From: U$D 788