The visit to Estancia Perales is a full day program where the guests will have the opportunity to have a nice day surrounded by nature. Estancia Perales is located at 51 kilometers north of Puerto Natales, and it is a place with a great landscape value, typical of the Patagonian fjords area. The tour includes a hiking activity led by a hiking guide through the magic “Fiord Path (Camino del ?ordo)”. Some attractions that visitors can appreciate are native ?ora and fauna, glaciers like The San Luis Mount and Glacier, Barranca de lobos marinos , Carcacha lagoon, and Chacabuco mountain range. The tour ends with a typical Magellan lunch in our restaurant: Roasted Lamb. There are vegetarian options also.
- 08:30 am: Pick up at hotels and transfer to Estancia Perales
- 09:30 am : Arrival to Estancia Perales. Welcome briefing while enjoying an energetic breaksfast before the activity.
- 10:00 am: Start de hiking activity through the fjord path to Carcacha In this place we will take a time to rest and to enjoy a snack (About 4 hours of round trip hike)
- 2:00 pm: Arrival to Estancia. Lunch
- 4:00 pm : Return to Puerto Natales.
Important: It is recommended to wear comfortable clothing of 1st, 2nd and 3rd layer, sunglasses, sunscreen, pants and waterproof shoes.
Departures and minimum:
- Departures to be confirmed (except DIC 25th & JAN 1st) with 2 passengers minimum.
- Shared round trip transportation from Puerto Natales, guide, meals (breakfast, lunch & snack), hiking equipment (leg gaiters and trekking canes)
September 2022 to April 2023
2 passengers: $ 170.000 CLP ea
3 passengers + : $ 140.000 CLP ea