Pick up at hotels in Puerto Natales traveling by the route that borders the Ultima Esperanza Fjord until arriving to “Lago Grey Hotel” in Torres del Paine National Park where in some opportunities it is possible to observe some “huemules” who live at surroundings. After check in for navigation we will begin a 30-40minutes walk through a native forest until arriving to the extensive beach of the lake, we can also admire the huge pieces of ice that have been detached from the glacier. In this point, we will aboard a comfortable embarkation which will allow us to navigate to Grey Glacier, until arriving to the ice walls of 131 ft high and blue colors. This navigation length around 3 hours.
Afterward, we will begin our ride within the National Park to admire its beauty from several lookout points located by main road, such as “Lago Pehoé” one of the most beautiful viewpoint of Paine massif. Later on, and after short and easy walk we reach the “Salto Grande”, an imposing waterfall. Later, our vehicle will stop in “Mirador Los Lagos”, where we can admire the different colors of lake waters. Afterwards we will visit the “Laguna Amarga”, one of the best spot for observing the famous “Torres del Paine“. Finally, we will stop at “Lago Sarmiento”, one of the largest lakes of the park and then we will return to Puerto Natales.
It is worth mentioning that this excursion does not visit Milodon’ s Cave Natural Monument.
“RATES PER PERSON (CHILEAN PESOS) ACCORDING TO NUMBER OF PASSENGERS”:
- May up to August : Departures Wednesdays and Saturdays only.
- September up to April: Daily departures (except December 25th and January 1st)
- May up to August: Pick up at hotels: 07:45 -08:00 AM / Return to Puerto Natales: 7:30 PM
- September up to April: Pick up at hotels: 06:45 -07:00 AM / Return to Puerto Natales: 6:30 PM
- What happens if the navigation is cancelled?
In case of cancellation due bad weather conditions or any other reason, the value of the navigation only will be refunded:
- MAY up to AUGUST: $ 80.000 CLP for Adult passenger and $ 40.000 CLP for children (5 up 12 years old)
- SEPTEMBER up to APRIL: $ 85.000 CLP for Adult passenger and $ 42.500 CLP for children (5 up 12 years old)
- Isi t possible to see the famous “Towers” during the tour?
The three peaks known as “Torres del Paine”, “Los Cuernos del Paine”, and the rest of the mountainous massif can be seen with a panoramic view from different lookouts where the tour stops. The tour goes through the 60 kilometers of road inside the park which is located in front of the massif where is possible to admire the peaks. The visibility will depend on the cloudy condition.
The tour does not visit the “Towers”, and can be seen them in a panoramic view, as mentioned previously. For visiting them is necessary the “Trekking Base Las Torres” or “W Circuit”.
All year around
Season and price to be confirmed
according number of passengers