Day 01: Punta Arenas’ Airport – Puerto Natales.
Reception at Punta Arenas’airport. Transfer to the city for taking the regular bus to Puerto Natales (153 miles/ 3 hours trip). Transfer to the hotel. Accommodation.
Day 02: Torres del Paine National Park and Milodon’s Cave Natural Monument
Breakfast. At 07:30 AM departure from passengers’ hotel for starting the full day excursion, which will take us to the Milodon’s Cave (Natural Monument) firstly, and later, will take us to “Torres del Paine” National Park, where we will observe the beautiful Paine Mountain and admire lakes such as; “Sarmiento”, “Nordenskjold” and “Pehoe”. An easy stroll will take us to “Salto Grande” a mighty fall of water which is part of the hydrographic network of the park. Then, returning to the main road, we will go to CONAF’ administrative main office for continuing toward the “Grey Lake”. A lunch menu type is included in the service. Finally, transfer to the hotel in Torres del Paine National Park. Accommodation.
Day 03: Serrano River Navigation – Balmaceda and Serrano Glaciers – Puerto Natales
Breakfast. Early in the morning departure by boat type zodiac to navigate the Serrano River. We will observe part of the Southern Ice Fields, a wide variety of flora and the Paine Mountain. Later, we will dock at Puerto Toro pier, from where we will begin a short walk to Serrano Glacier in Bernardo O’Higgins National Park. Then we’ll connect with a larger boat. During the trip we will be able to observe sea lions colonies, cormorants, condors, waterfalls and abundant native forest in addition to the Balmaceda Glacier. A lunch in the sector’s hostel is included. At 5:30 PM the return to Puerto Natales city is estimated. Transfer to the hotel. Accommodation.
Day 04: Punta Arenas’ airport.
Breakfast. In a schedule previous coordination, transfer to Puerto Natales’ bus station for taking a regular to Punta Arenas’ airport. (2 hours and 40 minutes of trip) End of services.
Program rate per person based on type of
bedroom and accommodation category.
Puerto Natales / PN Torres del Paine
Don Guillermo / Hotel Lago Grey
|U$D 1.330||U$D 1.018||U$D 923|
Casa Patagonia /Hotel Lago Grey
|U$D 1.439||U$D 1.096||U$D 980|
Lady Florence Dixie / Hotel Lago Grey
|U$D 1.456||U$D 1.112||U$D 991|
Martin Gusinde / Hotel Lago Grey
|U$D 1.539||U$D 1.148||Not available|
Costaustralis / Hotel Lago Grey
|U$D 1.905||U$D 1.289||U$D 1.128|
The rooms considered in Hotel Lago Grey are Standard category, so in case of unavailability they could be replaced by Superior rooms in the same hotel or another which could modify the published rates.
Departures and minimun group size:
Daily departures with no minimum group size.
- All transfers and receptions.
- Regular bus tickets Punta Arenas – Puerto Natales – Airport.
- All the mentioned excursions in regular shared service with English-spanish speaking guide.
- Lunch menu type days 2 and 3.
- 2 accommodation nights in Puerto Natales with private bathroom and breakfast.
- 1 accommodation night in Torres del Paine National Park with private bathroom and breakfast.
- National Park entrance ticket.
- Other meals.
- Last regular bus ‘departure schedule to Puerto Natales: 8:00 PM, upon which arrival flights with maximum at 7:00 PM the first day are required.
- The mentioned excursions are in regular shared service, it means, shared with other passengers
- Hostels and Hotels mentioned are subject to availability and may be replaced by other similar establishments of category which could modify the published rates.
- The rates given above can be modified due to dollar variability or by service providers’ needs, which will be informed opportunely.
October 15th, 2019 up to
March 31st, 2020.
Prices per person on DOUBLE occupancy from: